Saturday, October 11, 2008

7 things about me--I've been tagged!



I was tagged by Crank Heart Pony (her blog is here).

RULES
1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Things About Me:

1) I love Owls. I'm obsessed with them in every way. If anyone bought me anything pertaining to owls I will love them forever. This also applies to cute deers, Alice from Alice in Wonderland, nautical things (specifically clipper ships, wheels, anchors, and lighthouses), and birds. But, owls are number one! Check my tattoo out here lol.

2) I am (freshly) 23 and my boyfriend is 39 (with his birthday in January). I absolutely adore him. He is the best boyfriend I've ever had. We mesh so well together, and I NEVER would've thought it. I am very much in love with him. I highly recommend an older mature guy for every girl! =D

3) I always want to learn about everything, but I hate official schooling. This applies to crafting, I try out everything, and I'm not a master in one or the other. Although, if I was ABLE to choose, it would be painting but...it's too messy for me! Hahaha.

4) I have a handmade addiction. I shop handmade and I constantly buy supplies to make handmade, but haven't really made anything worthy of posting about/bragging about.

5) I have a 20 year old deaf & blind cat. If you saw him, you'd think he was sick (he's so little and skinny). But, he's so healthy and happy. I honestly think (hope) that he has MANY years left in him.

6) It's a lot harder than I thought to think of 7 things about myself that someone would even find remotely amusing. I smoked for 7 years and on August 2nd 2008 I quit and I still am going strong. ( I used the nicotine-free smoking cessation drug, Chantix. The thought of being on Chantix and all it's crazy side-effects was probably what propelled me MORE to stop, than the actual effects of the drug itself.)

7) My secret obsession is heavy heavy death metal. It surprises people because they think I'm so sweet & nice looking.


Now you guys know all my dirty little secrets, I Tag:
Vol.25, A Very Mary, Bobbi, Howtodrawacupofcoffee (Michele), SkunkBoy Creatures (Katie), Pink Lemonade Stand, and Lily Bean!
If I tagged you, that means I want to know more about you!

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

Fun to find out a little about you! Every morning on my walk I see this tree whose trunk markings look just like an owl. I'll have to take a picture for you. I think you should whip up some fun crafty thing and open an etsy store!!! I'd do a "support the newbies" on you...promise.

Lemon Shortbread said...

ooh tagged hehe! I shall do it on my next post =) Glad to hear of your quitting smoking! And I agree, painting is rather messy, that is what's stopping me from taking it up!

Unknown said...

I loved reading your '7 things' very cool ... speaking of owls I have just recently started making them as i had lots of people request them when i am at markets !! i think a few others share your owl mania

tattoo supplies said...

ooh tagged hehe! I shall do it on my next post =) Glad to hear of your quitting smoking! And I agree,

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures! I was in this hotel before a year thorough last minute travel with my family. It is fantastic hotel very good for enjoying vacation with the family.
promotional games

Anonymous said...

What a great post, I actually found it very thought provoking, thanks

lpromotional items